Properly, evidently there was potential one other Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass leak. Following the release of Wave 2, dataminers were apparently able to decipher and match some of the tracks slated for future updates. original leakThis is a summary courtesy of a Twitter user fish guy 6564:
Right here’s our personal breakdown (highlighted monitor above):
– Rock cup: London Loop (journey), Peach Gardens (DS), Boo Lake / damaged pier (GBA), alpine move (3DS)
– Moon Cup: Berlin Byways (journey), Waluigi Stadium / Wario Coliseum (GCN), Merry Mountains (?), rainbow highway (3DS)
– Fruit cup: amsterdam drift (Tour), Wii, DS, ?
– Boomerang Cup: Singapore Speedway (Tour), GameCube, GBA, la wrap (journey)
– Feather Cup: Tour, Wii, sundown wilds (GBA), Tour
– Cherry cup: bangkok rush (Tour), GameCube, SNES, ?
– Acorn cup: vancouver velocity (journey), maple treeway (Wii), ?, ?
– Thorny Cup: Tour, Gamecube, ?, Wii
replace: information miner oatmeal dome It additionally offers a bit of extra element on what’s occurring.
Nintendo by chance left loads of music preview information within the model 2.1.0 replace, permitting us to determine a number of unreleased programs!
What’s a “music preview file”? Since loading a whole music file from ROM can take a very long time, a separate “prefetch” file is created for the primary ~1 second that may be preloaded into reminiscence. This prefetching is performed whereas loading the complete file.
Sadly for Nintendo, they deleted all songs from the unpublished course from the ROM, however by chance left among the prefetch information. (Keeped elsewhere.)
Some programs could be recognized based mostly on the primary ~1 of their music!
If this datamine is correct, these tracks may seem in future waves. Nonetheless, please observe that there isn’t a official affirmation and every part is topic to alter between now and the discharge of those future waves.
What are your ideas on the inclusion of the above tracks within the booster course move? Inform us beneath.